Enteral Ready Pump Solution
When it comes to breastmilk delivery, every drop matters. From the syringe pump to the feeding tube, NeoMed delivers an Enteral Safety Solution designed to comply with clinical best practice recommendations. Deliver it safely, accurately, and completely with NeoMed’s enteral safety solution, featuring the Medfusion 3500 V6 Enteral Ready Pump and NeoMed Enteral Library.
- Protection from possible off label use from non-characterized syringes
- Precise infusion volumes to +/-2% accuracy
- A single solution for the nutrition delivery needs of NICU/PICU patients
- Meets Joint Commission recommendations for enteral feeding
- Visual differentiation from common parenteral or IV lines
displays characterized NeoMed syringes on the pump screen
Now featuring Legacy and NeoConnect 100 mL syringes for large volume nutrition delivery
- Lower priming volume
- Continuity of care for all volume feeds
- Standardization of syringe pump technology
- Offset tip delivers lipids first without tilting pump and voiding the warranty
Why use NeoMed's 100 mL syringe instead of an enteral delivery bag?
- There is significantly lower priming volume compared to giving sets used with bags
- Lipids may adhere to the sides of the feeding bag, contributing to lipid loss
- NeoMed’s offset tip syringe design delivers valuable lipids first, while enteral feeding bags deliver lipids last due to their upright orientation
- NeoMed 100 mL syringes and extension sets are more cost-effective than many enteral feeding bag sets
- Fat loss is greater when human milk is administered with a vertical feeding bag, compared to a horizontal syringe*
*Rayyan, Maissa, et al. “The Fate of Fat: Pre-Exposure Fat Losses during Nasogastric Tube Feeding in Preterm Newborns.” Nutrients, vol. 7, no. 8, 2015, pp. 6213–6223., doi:10.3390/nu7085279.
“Use distinctly different pumps for IV applications (rather than using similar pumps for intrathecal and/or epidural applications) to reduce the possibility that an intrathecal medication will accidentally be delivered intravenously and vice versa.”
The Joint Commission. “Managing Risk during Transition to New ISO Tubing Connector Standards.” Sentinel Event Alert 53 (2014).
NeoMed Medfusion v6 3500 Enteral Ready Pump
|Item #||Product Code||Description|
|65001||EP-M3500 PUMP||Enteral Pump, Medfusion V6 3500 with NeoMed Enteral Library|
|n/a||IS-SFW100ML||Cloning Pump; 100 mL Only|
|n/a||IS-SFWSUB||Per Pump for Subsequent Units|
|Item #||Product Code|
|65010||EP-MPC POLE CLAMP|